Vacancy for a position as research assistant in the development of novel sensor networks
The Distributed and Ubiquitous Systems (DUS) Group at the Technische Universitšt (Technical University) Braunschweig is looking for research assistants to work on mobile ad-hoc networks and simulation environments for wireless sensor networks in particular in the field of superimposed signals and analog network coding.
We expect theoretical and/or practical skills - e.g. student assistance, industry experience or praktical training in industry - in at least one of the following fields
Further, general requirements are
- Embedded systems and hardware especially wireless sensor networks
- Channel coding
- Communication protocols especially for mobile systems
- Experience with mathematical simulation
- Fluency in spoken and written language (German- and English)
- An ability to get things done
- Management skills
- Good honors degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Participation in acknowledged industrial and academical projects
- Research topics: Ubiquitous/Pervasive Computing, mobile ad-hoc networks distributed systems and Middleware, embedded interactive systems
- We support PhD-students to finish their thesis within 3-5 Years
- Positions are available ASAP
For additional information, do not hesitate to contact us via Email.
Please send your application in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Technical University of Braunschweig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from minority group members and women.