Vacancy for a position as research assistant in sensor networks and web 2.0
The Distributed and Ubiquitous Systems (DUS) Group at the Technische Universitšt (Technical University) Braunschweig is looking for research assistants to work on ubiquitous / pervasive / distributed computing in particular on sensor networks and web 2.0.
We expect theoretical and/or practical skills - e.g. student assistance, industry experience or praktical training in industry - in at least one of the following fields
Additional skills in one of the following fields are appreciated
- Embedded systems and hardware especially wireless sensor networks
- Distributed systems, especially SOA and Web 2.0 technologies
- Visualisation, information representation and HCI
Further, general requirements are
- Security in sensor networks
- Communication protocols
- General practical skills as e.g. programming and hardware
- Fluency in spoken and written language (German- and English)
- Management skills
- Good honors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Participation in various industrial and academia projects
- Research topics: Ubiquitous/Pervasive Computing, mobile ad-hoc networks distributed systems and Middleware, Web-technology and SOA, P2P systems and Grid-systems, embedded interactive systems
- We support PhD-students to finish their thesis within 3-5 Years
- Positions are available ASAP
For additional information, do not hesitate to contact us via Email.
Please send your application in electronic form to email@example.com.
The Technical University of Braunschweig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from minority group members and women.