[tkined] PlugIn for Web-Browser

From: Roland Steiner (roland.steiner@tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 18:26:48 MET DST

Hi !

We, especially our students, are using Scotty since some weeks to create
simple Network Management Programs at their lectures or practices, so
therefore first thanx for this helpful tool and the community behind it.

Now we wanna present our simple progs with Web-Browsers, therefore I
installed the Tcl/Tk plugin which works well with "normal" progs. On the
scriptis F.A.Q. page in the www there is a broken link to www.xpi.com/tix
there they wanted to show how to integrate extensions into the plugin (like
it is necesary for Scotty).
So I need somebody who can tell me how to do, or has already made a ready
Scotty-Tcl-PlugIn for Web-Browser.

thanx

Roland

DI Roland Steiner