RE: [tkined] Still unable to alloc

From: Alberto Radoicovich (alberto.radoicovich@area.trieste.it)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 16:21:14 MET DST

I have installed tkined two days ago, it was my first time and i received the
same error of you.
I'm using mandrake 8.0
I have deleted in usr/lib/tnm2.1.your_version the directory i686-linux....
and now it works.
But this directory recreate itself when I close the session.
So you must create a script that check when you open your session if that
directory exist and delete it.

Alberto

E-Mail: Alberto Radoicovich <alberto.radoicovich@area.trieste.it>