[tkined] Still unable to alloc

From: Morgan Toal (morgan_toal@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 01:00:20 MET DST

I have done some more research and am still stuck with my "unable to
alloc" problem when using SNMP functions in tkined.

I have compiled and installed the latest source, but this resulted
in the same problem.

I am thinking the version of TCL that was pre-installed with RH7.0
is somehow responsible, it is v8.3.

I attempted to de-install TCL and re-install v8.0.5 but this broke
too many other things.

Is *anyone* else out there successfully running tkined under RH 7.0?

mtoal