Re: [tkined] Still unable to alloc

From: Morgan Toal (morgan_toal@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 19:59:57 MET DST

Alberto Radoicovich wrote:

> I have deleted in usr/lib/tnm2.1.your_version the directory i686-linux....
> and now it works.
> But this directory recreate itself when I close the session.
> So you must create a script that check when you open your session if that
> directory exist and delete it.

Thanks for your note Alberto.

Deleting the files works to the extent that the next time I run tkined,
can use the SNMP features a few times, then I start to get the "unable
alloc" error. It seems to be variable, at least I have not been able to
determine a pattern to when it will start except that I get about 3 to 5
uses. Deleting the files while the program is running didn't help, and
is probably a bad thing to do to tkined while it is running anyway :)

Regards,
mtoal