RE: [tkined] Customizing strip chart label

Myung Choi (myung.choi@gtri.gatech.edu)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:10:34 -0600

Thanks for your reply. I know that I can change the label with right click.
However, what I want to do is not just changing the label, but also showing
the object value. I don't know what script variable I need to use to.

Do you (or anyone in the list) know how I can query the object value using
"Create Attribute..." menu?

Myung,