Re: Q: Adding a MIB in scotty

Jyoti Patel (jyoti@net.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:17:22 -0800

First, I want to thank everyone who took the time to answer my last query.
It helped. Thanks a lot: Doug, deepak, clau and others.

Is there any other way to have all the mib files loaded without having to
list each and every one of them in init.tcl file?? The mere existence of
these mib files in ..../lib/tnm2.1.5/site will not do the trick??

We have 39 files to date and are in the process of generating more. So I
am looking for an easy way out.

Thanks,
-jyoti