[tkined] TNM_LIBRARY environment variable

From: Kelly Kieran-kkelly01 (kkelly01@motorola.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 22:24:54 MET DST

Hi all,

Quick question I hope ye can help me with. I have tarred up and scotty and moved it to a different
location, but now Scotty won;t run saying that it can't find the $tnm_libarary path. It says in the
man pages that

tnm(library)
The path to the Tnm library directory. This variable is
initialized to the compiled in default. You can overwrite this
default by setting the TNM_LIBRARY environment variable.

Can someone please tell me how I can set this variable? Or is it possible.

Thanks
        Kieran