RE: [tkined] Traps/Informs in SNMPv3

From: Sanapoori, Hari (Hari.Sanapoori@marconi.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 17:12:00 MET DST

Hi,

The man pages show that we can specify the engineID by "-engineID" option.
But it also said that it can change during protocol operations. According to
you, while creating the session, we can pass some engineID and that is the
engineID for that snmp session. It would be helpfull if I know what is the
format I have to use for engineID.

Thanks,

-Hari