RE: [tkined] Scotty in Win95 & win NT

Muhammad Husein Budiraharjo (mhuseinb@unocal.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:05:33 -0800

Hello friends ...

I have already installed Scotty3.0.0 for Windows 95 ... I think the problem
was resulted in the expiration date of the binary source I used ... (I
didn't consider it before ...). Now I install the newest one, ... and
everything is running OK ...:))

Thanks Matt, Erick, & Lau ... for your suggestion & assistance to me.

Regards,

-husein