[tkined] installation problem

Muhammad Husein Budiraharjo (mhuseinb@unocal.com)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 02:41:59 -0800

Dear friends,

I tried to install Scotty ver. 2.1.7 in Sun OS 5.5.1.

When I launch 'make' command there are error messages as following,

Undefined symbol first referenced in file
socket ntping.o
getprotobyname ntping.o
gethostbyname ntping.o
bind ntping.o
setsockopt ntping.o
getsockopt ntping.o
sendto ntping.o
getsockname ntping.o
recvfrom ntping.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No. output written to ntping
make: *** [ntping] Error 1

What's wrong with my installation procedure?

Thanks for any assistance

Regards,

Husein