Re: [tkined] Tnm loosing connection to tkinet

Dmitriy Dolgikh (ddolgikh@monster.ssau.ru)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:13:54 -0400 (GMT+4)

Delete Tcl/Tk 8.1a2
Install Tcl/Tk 8.0

Dmitriy Dolgikh
Samara State Aerospace University , Samara , Russia.
e-mail : ddolgikh@ssau.ru
phone : (007 8462) 35-71-39
http://www.ssau.ru