Subject: [tkined] Tcl_CreateFileHandler and Windows NT
Author: Carmel Lau at PlainTree
Date: 11/19/97 5:03 AM

Hi. For various reasons, I'm forced to upgrade Tcl 8.0 on my NT
machine and port my scotty build (for Tcl 7.6) to it as well.
Tcl_CreateFileHandler and Tcl_DeleteFileHandler is removed from Tcl
8.0 for Windows. These two functions are so essential to the
asynchronous operation of UDP sockets that I don't have a simple fix
for it. I read in Tcl's source code that you have to create an event
Channel to wrap around it...
Has anyone got a fix?