Re: dynamic load

Simon Chow (skchow@cisco.com)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:11:04 -0800

Thank you, it was a screw up on my part, my scotty was compilied using TCL
7.5 and my tclsh was actually version 7.6, and it does not like the
TNM2.1.5 shared library complied with TCL 7.5, it would be nice if the load
command can complain about this (I do not know what is involve to do this)

/Simon