Re: Add others enterprises in SNMP tree

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@cs.utwente.nl)
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:16:15 +0200

Hi!

Wong Kam Lung <wong@tellab2.rndtm.com.my> wrote:

> How can I add other enterprises in SNMP tree? I already done it at SNMP
> browser and it's ok but nothing change at SNMP tree. In menu enterprises
> at SNMP tree only have novell and tubs, I want to add fore system mib at
> this menu, so what should I do?

Just add the mib to the list defined in global variable scotty_mibs,
e.g. add the line (/usr/local/lib/scotty/site/init.tcl)

lappend scotty_mibs fore.mib

and put the mib definitions in an appropriate file. The browser will
automatically check which enterprise trees are loaded and create
apropriate menus. I don't think there should be a difference in this
aspect between the two browsers.

Juergen