[tkined] Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:05:57 +0100

From: Jurkin Drazen (drazen.jurkin@siemens.hr)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 14:07:19 MET

Hello !

can you help me with this. Does anybody have already compiled Tnm extension
for TCL for WIN platform. I think that there must be two files. tnm300.dll
and tkined.dll or something like that. Can you send my this two files,
please.

If any additional file is needed, please send it also.

Thanks.

Drazen Jurkin