Re: changing the %I error index substitution

Jurgen Schonwalder (jschon@research.bell-labs.com)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 08:57:25 -0400 (EDT)

Cameron Laird <claird@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM> wrote:

> From owner-tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de Sat Jul 5 17:34:22 1997
> Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 17:44:36 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Jurgen Schonwalder <jschon@research.bell-labs.com>
>
> Interesting address. Is there a story we'd like to know?

I am working at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill during this summer. I
am located at the distributed software department. My stay here is not
directly related to the scotty project, although I will quite likely
do some network management related work here (which is not really
surprising, right?).

Below is my current work address. Note that this is a temporary email
address and I don't know what will happen to it when I leave
Bell-Labs. I suggest to use one of my other email addresses because I
have better control over them.
Juergen

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder <jschon@research.bell-labs.com>   Tel. +1 908 582 6794
Lucent Technologies, Bell Laboratories, Room 2c-229,    Fax. +1 908 582 5809