Re: ANNOUNCE: Scotty-2.1.0 based on Tcl7.5/Tk4.1

Mani Chinnappan (mani@alantec.com)
Wed, 12 Jun 96 09:09:55 PDT

Hi Juergen,

I will try to compile scotty-2.1.0 on the NT. However,
I am wondering whether scotty can speak snmp on the NT?
I was under the impression that scotty needed to have a
UDP socket interface on the NT. Is the UDP socket interface
in place in scotty? Will scotty speak snmp if I successfully
compile on the NT?

thanks for your support,
/mani