[tkined] script compatibility (scotty 2.1.11 vs. 3.0.0)

From: T.Dieckmann (torsten.dieckmann@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 20:42:16 MET

Hello,

we use scotty2.1.11 on our linux boxes. Now we have to migrate to windows.
We cannot access the CVS server due to our firewall. So we have no
scotty2.1.11 binary for windows NT. But binaries for scotty3.0.0 can be
found on the net.

I heard the API has changed with scotty3.0.0 . Can we execute scripts
written for scotty2.1.11 also with the new version ?
If not, how big are the needed modifications for snmp and mib related
commands?

Thanks in advance,

Torsten