[tkined] Retrieval sample applications from the book "Builiding Network Ma nagement Tools with Tcl/Tk" [Dave Zeltserman, Gerard Puoplo]

From: Marcel de Boer (marcel.de.boer@cmg.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 17:01:27 MET

Hello,

I have bought the book "Builiding Network Management Tools with Tcl/Tk"
[Dave Zeltserman, Gerard Puoplo] and I really like it. The book describes a
number of sample applications and looks at two SNMP extension to Tcl:
TickleMan and Scotty. These sample applications are available on the Web
(described on page XIV "About Net Mgmt Solutions"):

I point my browser to:
www.net-mgmt-solutions.com

I provide the mentionned username and password:
Username = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (referenced in the book)
Password = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (referenced in the book)

Unfortunatly, I do not get access to the website. Prentice Hall did not
respond to my mail.

Does someone has access to these sample applications and can he/she tell me
how to retrieve these?

Thanks in advance,

Marcel de Boer
CMG