[tkined] mibtree

From: rfertig@telebel.net
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 12:45:48 MET

Hello.

I just compiled (after I modified the configure-script to accept tcl8.3)
and installed scotty-00-02-21, which included tkined 1.5.0. Before that I
run tkined 1.4.10 at my SuSE 7.1 linux-box.

The new release works fine, except for Mibtree from the tools-menue:
When I use this option the mibtree window appeares and after a moment an
message pops up:

failed to accept connection from "/usr/lib/tkined1.5.0/apps/mibtree"

When I select a node from the snmp-tree als choose "Walk MIB Tree" nothing
happens.

Where is the problem ?
I looked into the faq but I didn't found anything about this problem. I
searched the mailing-list archive, too, and I found some similar questions
but no answers.

So: can someone tell me a solution or do I have to switch back to tkined
1.4.10??

Regards,

Rene Fertig