Re: [tkined] Win32 exe of tkined

From: Pete Flugstad (pete_flugstad@icon-labs.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 14:53:53 MET DST

I've got scotty working on WinNT (built it myself). Found some
bugs along the way as well. I haven't tried all the various
functionality (nmtrapd, etc).

I've tried to send posts about this to the list in the past
(the bugs were in common code, not Windows code), but my mail
to the list seems to disappear. If someome could respond to
me from the list so I know it's getting through, I'll see if
I can generate a zip file containing my build (from CVS a
month or so ago).

Pete