RE: [tkined] Action Scripts

From: John Karsten (john.karsten@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 20:56:06 MET DST

Hi Kiran, I have been working on this as well. I have recently completed an
extension to snmp-monitor to check the adminstatus and operstatus of any
links between nodes that I have SNMP access to. When the job finds that one
of the port status has changed it flashes the link or performs whatever you
have configured for its threshold action. If this is somewhat what you are
trying to setup let me know and I will send you what I have done.

John