[tkined] NEWBIE: Using the toolkit with scotty

From: Phil Dicken (dickenp@imedlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 14:09:44 MET DST

I am a new user of TCL/TK and SCOTTY. My environment is
Solaris 2.7
TCLPro 1.4
Scotty 2.1.11

I have the scotty successfully installed and functioning. I have written a
user interface in TK. However, when I am running scotty, I cannot access
any of the TK commands. I think that the issue is that I need to use the
source command but I don't know what the package name is. Can someone
please tell me the steps that I need to take to use TK commands within
SCOTTY?

Thank you very much!

Phillip Dicken
Sr. Network Management Engineer