[tkined] tnm300 on windows

From: Ilia Bunin (ilia_b@integrity-sys.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:14:47 MET DST

Hi!
I need help with following problem:

I run following code on windows, using snapshot of scotty-99-01-29-win.zip ,
because I use TCL 8.0.4 only
and following scotty snapshots use TCL 8.2

This version sends traps successfully, using:
set snmp_id [Tnm::snmp notifier -address $addr -port $port -notify
$community]

but when I use:
set snmp_id [Tnm::snmp responder -version SNMPv2c -port $port -read
$community]

i get snmp_id = snmp0

and I get a return from command [$snmp_id configure]:
-port 5165 -version SNMPv2c -read public -write private -timeout 5 -retries
3 -window 10 -delay 0 -tags {}

It seems that tnm opens session, but I can not connect to it using external
SNMP manager,whilst
when I run tnm with scotty 2.1.10 on Solaris, it works perfectly (set
snmp_id [snmp session -agent "" -port $port -community $community])

Please help!

  _____

Ilia Bunin
 <http://www.integrity-sys.com/> Integrity Systems