[tkined] Trap listener question

From: Jurkin Drazen (drazen.jurkin@siemens.hr)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:21:59 MET DST

Hello *

Please can you help me with this:

I'm using trap listener in the following way:

set sid [Tnm::snmp listener]

    $sid bind trap {

      set receivedSnmpPdu %T
      set requestId %R
      set trapListenerSession %S
      set from %A
      set trapPort %P

      set content { %V }
      set errorStatus %E
      set errorIndex %I

}

This listener will be triggered if trap messages occurs.

I want to do the following:
I have some TCL script. I want to execute this script, and on the end of the
script I want to wait, for examples 10 seconds, if some trap message will
arrive. Problem is because using command after, TCL interpreter waits for 10
seconds and does anything else. In this way it cannot wait and listen for
trap message in the same time.

Shortly: I want in TCL script to wait (exact amount of seconds) and listen
for trap messages in the same time.

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance !

Greetings,