[tkined] What version of Scotty do I need to run SNMP V3

From: Jim Kelly (jim.kelly@tellabs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:59:34 MET DST

Hello
What version of Scotty do I need to run SNMP v3. I am using a TCL/TK
SNMP tool developed in-house by a person how has left the company. It
works for SNMP v2 and I am trying to calculate what would be involved in
moving it to SNMP V3. As it use Scotty, does the version of Scotty
makes any different?

Regards
Jim Kelly