[tkined] Agents

From: Kelly Kieran-kkelly01 (kkelly01@motorola.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 12:19:08 MET DST

Hi all,

Another question on agents that I would appreciate some help on please.

I set up the following

Manager
%Tnm::snmp generator -port 8172
snmp0
Agent side
%Tnm::snmp responder -port 8172
snmp1
%snmp1 bind recv {puts "Test"}

When I do a get command though I get the following

noResponse 0 {}

Is there a way that I can load MIBS up to this port(or any other) so that
I don't have to interfer with the MIBS on port 161. The problem is that I
want to test the SNMP set command as well and it would be very useful
if I could set/get MIBS that weren't actually associated with the m/c I'm on.

Thanks
        Kieran