Re: [tkined] compile error in tnmNtp.c

From: Matt Selsky (selsky@columbia.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 21:45:39 MET DST

I got a similar error while compiling ntping.c This file actually uses
ipaddr_t though. Solaris8 defines ipaddr_t in /usr/include/netinet/in.h
Solaris2.5.1, however, does not define this. So there should be another
conditional compilation parameter. To get around this error, I just
compiled out the entire stanza which checks for ipaddr_t in ntping.c