RE: [tkined] tkined and Solaris 8

From: Kevin Campbell (kcampbell@maplefinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 19:31:16 MET DST

Yes, that does seem to work, at least for my Cisco routers running IOS 11.3
and above. For IOS 11.2 and below I just changed the SNMP version to
"SNMPv1".

The only problem I see now is it doesn't save the new locations of
repositioned stripcharts. Looking at the .tki file, it updates the move
value, but not the size value. Commenting out size seems to fix the
problem, without causing other ill effects.

Thanks,
Kevin