[tkined] scotty 2.1.11 available

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 12:36:48 MET DST

I have released scotty 2.1.11 which fixes a few security related bugs
in the good old 2.1.10 release. Package maintainers and people who are
nervous about security should pick this up in order to replace 2.1.10.

This version is officially based on Tcl/Tk 8.3 which I think is the
stable Tcl/Tk version most people are using nowadays. It might still
compile with older Tcl/Tk versions - but I did not test this.

My general plan to _not_ continue work on the 2.1.X series remains
intakt. However, security fixes are important and that is why I did
this 2.1.X bug fix release.

For those of you running the 3.0.0 snapshot: The security bugs fixed
in 2.1.11 do not seem to exist in the 3.0.0 snapshot.

/js