[tkined] Core dump getting index of a TC-defined object

From: Don Goodspeed (dgoodspe@timetra.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 21:10:55 MET DST

Hi,

First off, I'm running the latest CVS code as of June 5th, 2001, but I first
saw this problem with 2.1.10. My operating system is Red Hat Linux 6.2. My
TCL version is 8.3.2.

I've got a proprietary MIB attribute in one table (let's call it
xTableAttribute) that is defined with a Textual Convention (let's call it
XTCName) imported from another MIB module.

In that second MIB module there is a table called xTCNameTable which is
index'ed by xTCName which is also defined as the textual convention XTCName.

The textual convention itself, XTCName, is defined as an Unsigned32.

When I execute [Tnm::mib index xTableAttribute], I get a core dump.

When I execute [Tnm::mib syntax xTableAttribute], I get SEQUENCE.

Any thoughts?

-don