Re: [tkined] tkined - changing backgound color

From: John Karsten (john.karsten@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 19:52:41 MET DST

Well I have finished modifying the scripts to make this work. The node text
now remains the same as the node color. I have also configured
tkined.default to allow a background color to be passed into the editor.
There was about twenty lines of code changed in editor.tcl and objects.tcl.
If anyone wants the changes let me know and I will email the two files.

John