RE: [tkined] Compiled MIB Problem Under Linux Alpha

From: Sanapoori, Hari (Hari.Sanapoori@marconi.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 21:24:13 MET DST

Hi,

Some time ago I faced the same problem and we remove the compiled mibs when
we load new mibs. I tracked the code with debugger and tnmMibFrozen.c checks
for the time stamp of the mib file it has compiled and going to compile. If
the new files time is latest, the tnm will compile the mib and update the
.idy file. If the time is older, it will not compile and use the old .idy
file. This is what happening there according to my debugging.

Hope this information helps ..

Rgds,
Hari Prasad Sanapoori
Marconi Communications, Inc.