[tkined] new guy with a scotty install problem

From: Stephen M. Ford (sford@eng.auburn.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:11:42 MET DST

Please forgive me if this question has been asked into the ground, I'm new here and can not find a solution from the past archives.

I'm trying to install the newest scotty from the cvs with tcl8.3.2-dev and tk8.3.2-dev on a sparc10 running solaris8. Everything seems to be working fine with make install until

ld.so.1: ./scotty: fatal: libtcl8.3.so: open failed: No such file or directory
*** Error code 137
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `tnm-install-mibs'

:-/ I've set the with-tcl when I did configure, else I wouldn't have gotten this far so I don't understand why it can't find the file. I've even set my path to the lib directory. Can anyone give me a hand with this?

Thanks in advance.
Stephen