Re: [tkined] Loading a "good" mib causing errors

From: lcargill@nerausa.com
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 18:03:14 MET DST

It looks to me athat some other MIB needs to be imported in the failing Scotty
script.
MIB compilers are generally petulant about inclusions.

Make sure you're loading the mibs ( meaning the "mib load' verb ) in the same
order as
the thing that compiles them properly.

|--------+---------------------------->
| | James Harper |