[tkined]Pb with mibtree

From: mounier@enac.fr
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 10:55:28 MET

Hi,

I used scotty2.1.10 since 2 years and i want to use now version 3.0.0
I appraise utilization of mibtree and i want continue to use it. But new

version is different to old version.

I have 2 pb :

1. mibtree used with tkined : it doesn't accept connection

2. In standalone, mibtree want to use node in map file
Ok, but how generate this map file ?
If you write this map file with tkined, the result is not recognized by
mibtree

Thanks for help

Philippe