[tkined] stools version 0.1.9 available

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 15:54:37 MET

I have been working on some new management tools lately. This result
of this is the stools package, a collection of SNMP command line
management tools. The stools package is written in plain C. A MIB
compiler is being used to generate C stubs from MIB files. This
actually hides all the SNMP details and you can focus on doing
something useful with the data.

The stools package is still very young and I expect that its
functionality will grow as more people get involved. I am announcing
the 0.1.9 version here just to make you folks aware of this package.
For further discussion, please use the stools mailing list, which is
<stools@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>. Visit the stools web page at
<http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/stools/> for some more details
and some screenshots.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend.