[tkined] getbulk problem

From: Mani Chinnappan (mani@lanterncom.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 02:07:05 MET

Hi,

I am running scotty-2.1.9 and trying to use getbulk command. I've lots of
ports (124) in the ifTable. I've issued the following scotty command in the
interpreter:

 $s getbulk 0 5 "ifIndex ifSpeed"

This command returns only one row from the table and the scotty agent
prints error "tooBig". Is there a problem in my usgae of the command or
the problem with the agent?

Any info will be appreciated.

Regards,
/Mani