RE: [tkined] interface tables seem to be limited to 25 entries

From: bob jaques (bjaques@planetout.com)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 00:09:28 MET

I tried this on 2 seperate nt machines running the last snapshot of scotty.
I am
using the snmp trouble tool looking at interfaces.
I am accessing a Cisco 4006 switch with 96 ports [ two 48 port cards. ] I
consistantly
only get the first 25 interfaces. [ the vlan and the first 24 ports.

any ideas.

Also are there any new nt snapshots of tkined/scotty. I think the versions I
am running
are about 9 months or more old

-

bob> I am trying to look at interface data on one of my cisco 4000
bob> switches. I notice I only get the first 25 entries. I am using
bob> the last snap shot build of nt scotty. Is there a variable I can
bob> fix to allow all the table.

The scotty package does not have any builtin size limitations. I guess
you get some data for the 26th interface which the script you are
using does not like. But since you did not really explain what you
were trying to do and how the interface data on your cisco 4000 looks
like, there is little help we can provide.

/js