RE: [tkined] RE: getbulk problem

From: Vinod Jayaraman (vinod@lanterncom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 05:42:51 MET

As a followup to this question, I was also wondering if get-bulk requests
were internally handled by scotty by generating appropriate number of
get-next requests or if the agent implementation has to handle the getbulk
requests. If the agent needs to handle getbulk requests, what exactly needs
to be done? We are using scotty 2.1.10, the scotty agent is SNMPv2C.
thanks!
vinod