[tkined] input for the SNMPv3 working group of the IETF

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 01:18:43 MET

The SNMPv3 working group wants to move the RFC 1905 - RFC 1907 from
Draft to Standard. In order to do so, the WG needs to collect
implementation and deployment information. Below is the implementation
report for the scotty package. If you have deployed scripts based on
the scotty package, please consider to submit a report. If you submit
a report, please file it correctly. The IETF needs to know which
features have been deployed.

Please send the reports to Dave Harrington <dbh@enterasys.com>. I
think that Dave will keep your report anonymous if this is important.
I can also help to make reports anonymous in case you trust me.

/js