[tkined] tnm lost connection HELP!!!

From: Craig A. Sharp (csharp2a@adni.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 17:16:36 MET

Hello,

I am running tcl/tk 8.3.1-46 and tkined 1.4.9 on Redhat 7.0. When I
select a device and then snmp monitor and trap sync, the snmp-monitor
menu selection disappears and I get the following errors:

unable to alloc 1745188196 bytes (This error shows up as soon as I try
to trap sync).

I also get:

Tnm lost connection to tkined (This error only shows up once when I
launch the software).

I would appreciate any help to get this running.

Thanks,

Craig
csharp2a@adni.net