[tkined] Subnets

From: taylor (taylor@citykom.de)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:15:40 MET

Hi,
I am new to networkmanagement and am trying to dokument the network of
the company where I work. There are several Class C nets size nets that
have beeen split into subnets. How can I get tkined to take notice of
the subnets, when I create a subnet by hand then use IP discover network
or discover route the subnet is ignored and a seperate class C network
is created.
Thanks in advance

John Taylor