RE: [tkined] Several snmp agent sessions

From: Bill Alexander (bill@calynet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 16:39:49 MET

... remainder of message deleted

If you look at tnm/snmp/tnmSnmpAgent.c, you can find a comment that
indicates that multiple agents per process are not supported in
2.1.9. And the code that follows absolutely kills any possibility
of it working.

It is possible to modify the code to make Scotty work with multiple
agents in a single process, but it is a fair bit of work, and there
are a number of different ways to go about it. The way I did it
took about a person-week, and I'm not certain I would recommend that
approach to everyone.

Bill Alexander