[tkined] How to log traps

From: TomST (TomST@netins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 16:09:23 MET

Hi all,

I have got my system to a point where I am receiving traps, and I have the
Event setup where it log messages to the log file. If a node fails it will
write to this log file. However what I really need is for the traps to also
go to the log file. Can someone help and tell me how this is done?

Thanks,

Tom