Re: [tkined] Trouble loading Mibs

From: Daniel Hernanz (dhch@tid.es)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 15:22:04 MET

Hi Tom,

I have been working the last days with enterprises PING-CISCO-MIBs. To load
this mibs I have used this file:

/usr/lib/tnm2.1.9/library/init.tcl

And I have added this line (the last one):

# Some local MIB fun for experimentation

lappend tnm(mibs) tubs-tnm.mib tubs-nfs.mib tubs-proc.mib tubs-mlm.mib
lappend tnm(mibs) xxx.mib dvmrp.mib
lappend tnm(mibs) cisco.mib CISCO-SMI.my CISCO-TC.my CISCO-PING-MIB.my

Its possible that there are other solutions, but this works fine.

Regards,

Dani