(no subject)

From: Tim Westbrook (iondiode@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 04:06:47 MET DST

Howdy,

I am using Tnm3.0.0 , and when I unpack some OIDs I
get an 'illegal length of instance identifier'. These
mib objects use an ATM address prefix (19 bytes) as
one of its index values.

Is there anything I can do to fix this easily. I can
still get the values , I just won't be able to use all
of the cool TnmSnmp tools.

Thanks so much.
Tim W.