[tkined] scotty3.0.0 nmtrapd over load problem again!

From: Shahzad.Sarwar@level3.com
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 23:43:33 MET DST

I just installed 3.0.0 the latest from "CVS"

This is the same problem that was going on under 2.1.10.

There is a fix for 2.1.10 in a message with subject "Trap Overload Problem".

It seems the 3.0.0 will not bind if there are traps coming in. For example,
If
I start sending traps to the system and then go and try to bring up
snmptrapd, It causes
an error. If I stop the traps. and then start trapd all is ok. then I can
start the traps
and all looks GOOD.

Please help!

Shahzad Sarwar